Superbook – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is a multifaceted nonprofit organization that produces compelling and inspirational Christian content, changing the lives of children and families around the world. We are seeking an innovative marketer with a passion to reach younger generations using our latest inspired creation, Superbook! This high-quality 3D animation series and corresponding interactive products has the potential for future initiatives and, more importantly, to continue to make a significant impact through meeting today’s Church/Family Christian education needs.
Launched in 2009, the Superbook DVD series now has 35 episodes translated into 50 languages and is broadcast in more than 90 countries with an audience of 252 million people. In addition, interactive online resources have been developed, such as the Superbook website, Superbook Academy church curriculum for grades 1-6, and Superbook Kids Bible App, which has been downloaded 2.2 million times. To date, more than 600,000 people have made a public profession of their faith on the Superbook website and an additional 162,000 on the Superbook Kids Bible App. CBN is committed to bringing The Bible to families around the world!
This entrepreneurial professional will have a strong background in business/product development to expand Superbook initiatives, proven ability to implement an integrated branding and online marketing strategy for a start-up resource, and build a revenue-generating infrastructure that will engage member donors and grow products to meet their on-going Christian development needs. If you are a strong collaborator with an ability to design and implement a cohesive framework for marketing a product and capturing member/donor opportunities, we want to hear from you!
Your proven track record of success will include the following:
- Advanced experience implementing marketing and development strategies with a track record of increasing revenue
- Working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and development principles and strategies
- Strong knowledge of product branding and lifecycle management best practices
- Proficient in MS Office, digital/social media, donor database software, marketing automation, and data visualization tools
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics and marketing platforms
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to coach and train others
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and manage others
- Previous product marketing and distribution experience with family/ministry resources or Sunday School curriculum desirable
- Strong ability to strategize, implement and integrate marketing campaigns and development programs with specific objectives
- Critical thinker with ability to analyze, monitor, evaluate and alter strategic development plans
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to build consensus, work effectively across departments and interact with external publics in a positive and professional manner
- Strong project management skills with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
How to Apply
CBN, headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package to include relocation assistance. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.